Archives - Sound level limiter
The technology used for sound control absolutely not degrade the signal dynamics like a compressor.
Measuring the acoustic pressure sensor is transmitted to the computer which integrates audio peaks with a very gentle slope adjustable, rise time and fall time.
This permanent regulation provides an average maximum sound level equal to the programmed setpoint without its action to be perceived by the listener. Sound and transparency are preserved.
• VCA technology
• Balanced Inputs/out compatible
• Control uses either sound sensor, or SNA50 incoming electrical signal analysis while saving the value into historical file.
• Microprocessor circuit with keyboard for programming, calibration and start by the fitter.
• Display Hour/Minute, Day/Night, Year and leq or LAeq pressure.
• Automatic winter/summer time change.
• Computer interface to download historical and fault
• Lid Plexiglas and hide connector with lead seal
• Choice of three curves of answer for the acoustic analysis allowing to take into account the grave first and foremost.
Available in 2 versions:
- SNA50-2B PACK01: SNA50-2B + CAP60 + RJV30
- SNA50-2B PACKNORM: SNA50-2B + CAP60 + RJV30 + AFF16