Archives - Multi channel stereo sound level Limiter - Rack
The SNA50-2R has a rear panel connector to gain control of VCA200-SNA and VCA500. This allows you to manage a multi-channel sound, both in analog signal for VCA200-SNA and a digital signal for VCA500. The gain control voltage and symmetrical format is the bus type, ie the controls are chain between VCA boxes, they are the type VCA200-SNA or VCA500.
This technique allows to maintain a consistency in terms of sound level on all distribution points. This is the case for example in theaters or one often has a distribution right, left, a center and a sub and sometimes reinforcing side yard and garden.
The audio and VCA200 VCA500 characteristics are the same level of quality as the SNA50-2R.
The audio regulation process does not corrupt the signal dynamics as will done an ordinary limiter or compressor.
The audio pressure measure is sent to the computer which includes the very soft audio peaks (with adjustable attack and decay times).
This process results in a maximum average audio level equal to planned one, without any perceptible effect for the listener. Sound and transparency are preserved.
• VCA technology
• Balanced Inputs/out compatible
• Control uses either sound sensor , or SNA50 incoming electrical signal analysis while saving the value into historical file
• Microprocessor circuit with keyboard for programming, calibration and start by the fitter.
• Display Hour/Minute, Day/Night, Year and leq or lAeq pressure
• Automatic winter/summer time change
• Computer interface to download historical and faults
• Lid Plexiglas and hide connector with lead seal
• Choice of three curves of answer for the acoustic analysis allowing to take into account the grave first and foremost.