Display/Integrating sound level meter - Embedded Web Server - IP
The AFF19 is a sound pressure display for simple and effective visualization of ambient sound pressure levels (bars, discotheques, theaters, party halls).
In order to provide reliable support for sound level monitoring, AFF19 has the distinction of being able to change color according to pre-defined thresholds and over a wide range of colors.
• Compliant with the article 4.b of the order of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region of January 26, 2017, for the display of sound levels.
• Visualization on three displays.
- Central display: LAeq 1second
- Display down left: LAeq 15min
- Display down right: LCeq 15min
Each display is configurable in basic color and according to overruns.
• A 9-level trend predictive indicator, based on the 1 minute Leq, makes it possible to better manage sound management and to act smoothly and with anticipation to avoid overtaking LAeq15min ou LCeq15min.
• Two relay outputs GPO1 and GPO2 (on RJ45) allow the triggering of an alarm or an external signaling.
Choice for each GPO of weighting A or C and Leq1s, 1min, 5min, 10min, 15min ou 60min.
• The consultation and the programming are carried out by the LAN port (IP).
• Integration in AFF19 of an embedded web server, allowing the configuration and the consultation in real time of the sound levels. The link in the form IP works with any OS, any browser and especially without downloading specific software.
• Operating alone or in a network.
• Supplied with a swivel bracket to allow the ideal orientation.
• 12V power supply provided.
• Dimensions: 265 x 150 x 35 mm
Available in 2 packs:
- AFF19 Pack01: Display + Power supply
- AFF19 Pack02: Display + Power supply + CAP65 sensor
Additional Features & Benefits
• Multicolored display
• Embedded web server
• Self acoustic check of the sensor
• Sending alerts by Email
• Power over Ethernet (POE) option
• Duplication of the display on a second AFF19
• Predictive trend indicator of sound evolution