Archives - Data sound level logging and display
Embedded web serveur - IP connection
AFF32 is an acoustic pressure level display which is specially designed for noise protection in working areas.
• Displays on a triple device under A or C weighting
- Central display: leq choice 1s, 1mn, 5mn, 10mn, 30mn,60mn
- Bottom left display: leq choice leq 1s, 1mn, 5mn, 10mn, 30mn, 60mn
- Bottom right display: peak level
• Two outputs GPO1 and GPO2 (RJ45 connector) provide alarm signal or external warning.
• Reading and setting use LAN port (IP net)
• AFF32 features an embedded server allowing configuration and reading the SPL level, using any web browser, under any OS. It does not requires a special software.
• SPL data logging in LEQ 1mn, 5mn, 10mn, 30mn, 60mn, 8h, 16h, and peak.
• USB port is used for software upgrade
• Data are available as text, CSV (Excel) or HTML (chart)
• According to decree 98-1143, and norm NF S31-122-1-2017
• Works as a stand alone or in a network
• Supplied with a foot kneecap, for optimum beaming
AFF32 size: 265 x 150 x 35 mm