Archives - Sound level display
AFF16 is an acoustic pressure level display which allows a simple and efficient visualization of ambiant acoustic pressure levels (in bars, dance floors, theaters, village hall etc...).
• Display on a single large device under A or C weighting.
• Two outputs GPO1 and GPO2 (RJ45 connector) provide alarm signal or external warning.
• Works only with an acoustic sensor or slave a sound level limiter SNA50/SNA60/SNA70.
• The configuration is accessible on the rear panel with mini encoder wheels without the need to have a computer or special software. This allows a quick and efficient integration. Transparent and sealable plexi window to hide the settings to prevent fraudulent alterations.
The settings are accessible by wheel encoder:
- The GPO1 and GPO2 trigger level.
- The brightness of the display in manual or automatic.
- The choice of the weighting curve A or C. The choice A or C is visible on the front panel.
- The choice of the time weighting: Fast, 1 minute Leq, 5 minutes leq, 10 minutes Leq, 15 minutes Leq, 30 minutes Leq or 1 hour Leq
- A setting for an offset of +/-9 dB
The switching of the offset is visible in front panel.
• A USB port to update the firmware.
• According to decree 98-1143, and norm NF S31-122-1-2017.
• Supplied with a foot kneecap to allow the ideal orientation.
• Supplied with a power supply 12V.
AFF16 size: 265 x 150 x 35 mm