Display/Recorder/Integrating sound level meter - Embedded Web Server - IP Connection
AFF26 is a sound pressure logger display for simple and effective visualization of ambient sound pressure levels (bars, discotheques, concert halls, party halls).
In order to provide reliable support for sound level monitoring, the AFF26 has the distinction of being able to change color according to pre-defined thresholds and over a wide range of colors.
Complies with article 4.c & 5.b of the order of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region of January 26, 2017, for the display and recording of sound levels.
Integrating sound level meter complies with class 2 according to the IEC61672-1 standard of March 2014.
• Visualization on three displays. Each display is configurable in basic color and according to overruns.
- Central display: LAeq1second
- Display down left: LAeq15min or LAeq60min
- Display down right: LCeq15min or LCeq60min
• Recording sound levels: LAeq 1s , LCeq1s , LAeq15min or LAeq60min, LCeq15min or LCeq60min.
• A 9-level trend predictive indicator, based on the 1 minute Leq, makes it possible to better manage sound management and to act smoothly and with anticipation to avoid overtaking LAeq15min ou LCeq15min.
• Two relay outputs GPO1 and GPO2 (on RJ45) allow the triggering of an alarm or an external signaling. Choice for each GPO of weighting A or C and Leq1s, 1min, 5min, 10min, 15min ou 60min.
• The consultation and the programming are carried out by the LAN port (IP).
• Integration of an embedded web server, allowing the configuration and the consultation in real time of the sound levels. The link in the form IP works with any OS, any browser and especially without downloading specific software.
• Operating alone or in a network.
• Supplied with a swivel bracket to allow the ideal orientation.
• 12V power supply provided.
Available in 3 packs:
- AFF26 Pack01: Display + Power supply
- AFF26 Pack02: Display + Power supply + CAP65 sensor
- AFF26 Pack03: Display + Power supply + CAP50 sensor
Dimensions: 265 x 150 x 35 mm
Additional Features & Benefits
• Multicolored display
• Embedded web server
• Self acoustic check of the sensor
• Sending alerts by Email
• Power over Ethernet (POE) option
• Duplication of the display on a second display
• Download history on USB stick
• Predictive trend indicator of sound evolution
• 6 month history